KIHON-HAPPO with MATS HJELM (Kihon#04).
KIHON-HAPPO with MATS HJELM
100 minutes, 950Mb for $19.99
Kihon Happō is the most fundamental and important unarmed fighting techniques in the Bujinkan system.
On this video Mats show the basic techniques. Each technique have two ura-waza and many henka. For example Oni-kudaki, Muso-dori, Ō-gyaku and more as ura-waza techniques on this movie.
Please note that Mats added two techniques as ura-waza to each Kihon-happo technique, this is not common practice in the Bujinkan,.. yet?
The techniques in Kihon Happo is…
– ICHIMONJI (+ two ura waza & henka)
– HICHŌ (+ two ura waza & henka)
– JŪMONJI (+ two ura waza & henka)
– OMOTE GYAKU DORI (+ two ura waza & henka)
– OMOTE GYAKU KEN SABAKI (+ two ura waza & henka)
– URA GYAKU DORI (+ two ura waza & henka)
– MUSHA DORI (+ two ura waza & henka)
– GANSEKI NAGE (+ two ura waza & henka)
The video is 100 minutes long. The instruction was in Swedish. English subtitles was added to clarify some bits.
Mats Hjelm started training in Bujinkan for the first time around 1983. In 1986 he moved to Stockholm and started training with a real Shidōshi. He met Hatsumi Sōke for the first time in Stockholm 1988. He attended around 20 seminars with Sōke and travelled to Japan 50 times. Mats takes his budo training very seriously, he never really had a longer break from training!
If you want to sponsor a seminar or course, please don’t hesitate to contact him. For more information see his web site http://www.kesshi.com