All 60 Koto-ryu techniques on 6 files in HD quality, total playing time is 55 minutes. 2.8 Gb (H.264, AAC, 1280x720p)
This was filmed at the Bujinkan Kaigozan Dojo during the summer of 2015. The theme was Koto-ryu Koppojutsu.
There is no verbal instructions on this film. Each technique is demonstrated several times from all angles. For more information about this ryu-ha click here! Please notice there is several sub-pages to this page with more information, also including an errata for the Densho book published by Hatsumi Soke.
All 60 techniques is demonstrated from several angles including slowmotion speed. There is no verbal instructions, we highly suggest you get the Unarmed Fighting Techniques of the Samurai book (what I call the Densho Book by Hatsumi Soke). This book have all Taijutsu techniques from all the Bujinkan ryu-ha described, it is a must have for all studying the Bujinkan arts.
1. 五法構 GOHO NO KAMAE (5 techniques) Duration: 04:51 min / 255,3 MB on disk
2. 諸伝型 SHODEN KATA (18 techniques) Duration: 17:14 min / 897,4 MB on disk
3. 中伝型 CHUDEN KATA (12 techniques) Duration: 08:56 min / 471,6 MB on disk
4. 劈刀型 HEKITO KATA (8 techniques) Duration: 05:47 min / 303,6 MB on disk
5. 奥伝型 OKUDEN KATA (14 techniques) Duration: 13:18 min / 680 MB on disk
6. 皆伝型 KAIDEN KATA (3 techniques) Duration: 03:31 min / 191,4 MB on disk
Each file contains chapter markers for all the techniques for easy skipping to the technique you want to study. You can import the files to your iTunes library and sync it to your iPhone or iPad, or stream to the AppleTV. You can import it to any other library that supports the mp4 format and put it on your Android phone or tablet. Or you can play it directly from your hard drive, streaming to your TV etc.
Title: Complete Koto-ryu Koppojutsu with Mats Hjelm
Instructors: Mats Hjelm
Theme: Koto-ryu Koppojutsu Shoden, Chuden, Okuden, Hekito, Kaiden
Recorded: Recorded in Kaigozan Dojo, Stockholm July 2015
Kind: Apple MPEG-4 movie
Size: 2 799 357 430 bytes (2,8 GB on disk)
Codecs: 3GPP Text, H.264, AAC, Photo – JPEG
Duration: 55 min